- Performs more in-depth analysis of cash and reconciliations, deciphering and resolving more complex exceptions.
- Works independently and provides assistance to more junior staff.
- Deciphers more complex exceptions, performing root-cause analysis on why exceptions exist.
- Assists more junior level support staff in identifying more complex differences. May review work completed by junior support staff.
- Escalates any unidentifiable differences as needed.
- Assesses and ensures all Ownership tasks have been completed and readied for sign off.
- Ensures all required reports are completed and all gaps have been identified/resolved before being approved.
- Assists in meeting daily/weekly/monthly tasks that require further review/resolution. May assist in testing of new/revised technology.
- Interacts with more senior members of the team to provide more in-depth feedback on specific issues and/or technology. No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 1-2 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70674
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 2005702