BNY Mellon Collateral management
Evolving regulations, increasing capital constraints, liquidity concerns and the growing demand for transparency are among the many challenges our clients face. These challenges require new thinking and new solutions. BNY Mellon can help clients access capital, financing and liquidity through our suite of foreign exchange, securities finance, collateral management and segregation, capital markets, liquidity and prime brokerage services.
We pride ourselves on offering clients trading, financing, liquidity and collateral solutions by offering innovative services, market insight, industry expertise and scalable technology and deliver services. We bring together our experts, technology and operational strengths to offer effective solutions that help our clients manage their risk, capital and liquidity needs.
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon, and navigate the company on their behalf for all custody matters related to the collateral held within BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are timely executed. Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base by handling external client queries (phone and email) related to settlement/payment/account optimization and directing external clients to the appropriate contacts within BNY Mellon for other business aspects
- Escalates non-routine or complex issues to the a more senior level
- Maintain client relationships, and perform regular service call reviews to increase efficiency and foster a cooperative relationship with our clients.
- Understands credit exposure and failing items
- Develops and maintains internal procedures
- Performs analyses on behalf of clients and internal stakeholders
- Ensures client activity and account setups are optimal, collaborate internally to improve future product offering
- Updates/develops KRI/KPI’s to monitor activity
- Follows all internal BNY Mellon and/or departmental specific procedures at all times.
- Advises management on a timely basis of any issues in maintaining such procedures.
- Suggests improvements whenever applicable. Seek clarification and/or challenge
- Occasional weekend work may be required
· Minimum Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
· 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
· Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Global Collateral Management-HR07720
Requisition Number: 2005719