We are creating a new initiative within Data and Architecture focused on building all cloud capabilities. Our cloud currently consists of 6 engineers geographically distributed and we are looking to add 6 more (Principal and Architect level) to round out the team.
- Working on large IAAS (Infrastructure as code) projects.
- Cloud environment mainly uses MS Azure with some Google cloud so you should have experience with one or both of these providers.
- Should have experience pushing applications to production.
- Financial Services experience is a major plus, but must have experience working in a regulatory objectives
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred 10-12 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Using your extensive knowledge of Java
- Develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45199
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Architecture And Data-HR16450
Requisition Number: 2005757