Develop and integrate Technology Business Management methodology in
collaboration with internal and external stakeholders of an IT organization.
Execute projects autonomously with minimal guidance/oversight. Must be proactive and take initiative.
Collaborate and contribute effectively in a team environment and build strong relationships with team members including virtual (distributed and indirect) teams.
Develop requests for information and templates in a clear and concise manner to ensure effective data gathering and analysis.
Provide regular status updates identifies risks/issues and develops recommended mitigation approaches to managers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 6-8 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Technology Business Management (TBM) and/or ITILexperience preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of Cost and Performance Management activities
- Knowledge of Agile as well as Experience with PPM and JIRA
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understand the Strategic Planning phase of the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) cycle in close coordination with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the process
- Strong understanding of data manipulation with tools like MS Excel, Access, BI tools, etc
- Knowledge of financial management processes (Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost Allocations, etc.)
- Proficient in Apptio (version 11 or higher)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45140
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 2005910