- Candidate experience of around 9 years in network and voice technologies with exposure in service management tools such as SAP EBI (Business Objects) or Tableau
- Experience in DevOps with Python scripting knowledge
- Accreditation in ITIL Foundations
- Change Management process experience in handling CAB review using Service Now (or) Remedy (or) equivalent tool.
- Responsible for driving processes and improvements as per ITIL framework - Incident, change and problem management.
- Problem management / RCA process analysis to drive improvements with repeat incidents and incidents caused by change.
- Reporting Skills : - Proficient in MS Excel with Macros / VB Script
- Experience in chairing meetings with stakeholders, creating agenda , reports and presentation slides for senior management.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Efficient decision making , detail-oriented with excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to assimilate technical information and communicate to key Senior Managers in a non-technical (business) terms.
- Candidate must be able to learn new concepts quickly and thoroughly with a steep learning curve.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60622
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 2005992