- Provides complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
- Deals with complex external client issues (on-going client servicing for various programs, post sales support, resolving operational issues, and product implementations).
- Takes lead in coordination of operations within the teams, managing intra-day performance alongside future planning
- Assists in communicating needs and issues with internal and external clients.
- Participates in innovative product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Uses in-depth area knowledge to apply ingenuity and creativity to common repeat problems and determines more permanent resolutions.
- Provides technical assistance and support to lower level client processing roles.
- Supervises a small Client Processing team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Acts as a point of escalation for internal partners in relation to client issues
- Acts as a mentor to other members of the management team, utilising knowledge and experience to coach and guide on issues
- Drives the monitoring and resolution of operational risk issues such as errors and losses
- Assists in the development of MI on operational performance
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70603
Requisition Number: 2006174