BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
BNY Mellon Wroclaw
The BNY Mellon Wrocław Global Delivery Center is based in modern offices in the city center. We employ around 1,600 highly skilled professionals. Over the next few years we will continue growing the site, as new roles are transferred to Wroclaw.
Technology Risk Management
Technology Risk Management is a part of the Chief Risk Office, which is the Bank’s second line of defense. TRM partners with business lines to enable technology solutions whilst helping BNY Mellon to effectively manage cyber and information technology risks.
We made risk management agile. We believe that unrestricted collaboration and continuous conscious reprioritization are key to effective execution, so we took an innovative approach to risk management and applied agile practices to manage our daily work.
Here your work makes impact every day. Non-hierarchical organization supports free-flowing communication and empowers employees to take initiative. Your voice is heard and your actions seen.
Continuous development is important to us. We support our employee careers through professional development trainings, stretch goals and feedback culture.
We’re looking for a Senior Specialist in Technology Risk Management. You will join the team in a most senior individual contributor role.
• You will have the opportunity to experience the following:
Acting as a service lead deputy
• Driving control & risk framework initiatives
• Evaluating design and operational effectiveness of global technology controls
• Working directly with the business on establishing control prioritization roadmap
• Collaborating with other SMEs to determine control effectiveness approach – testing, validation and defining future control state
• Contributing to the development of the organizational technology control and risk management framework and strategy
• Supporting development of end-to-end technology risk picture of BNY Mellon Services
• Supporting and overseeing major technology risk initiatives pertaining to controls, control frameworks and governance
• Full time contract of employment
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Health & Life Insurance
• Private Medical Care
• Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidy (optional)
• Casual dress code
• Employee discounts
• Supporting career growth through internal mobility
• Professional training and development plans (incl. language courses and mentoring)
• Opportunities to engage in Employee Resource Groups (Women in IT, Sustainability, Charity, Sports Committee and others)
• 5+ years of total experience in IT Risk and/or InfoSec
• Significant knowledge in 2 or more: Application Security, IT Governance, IT Compliance & Audit, Identity & Access Management, Incident Handling & Analysis, Cloud Security, Communication and Network Security, Security Testing, Security Architecture, Asset Security, Threat/ Vulnerability Management, BCM & DR
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Leadership and excellent time management skills
• Drive to execute
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication (verbal and written) skills – demonstrated ability to influence a global organization at a senior management level
• Confidence to respectfully challenge stakeholders
• Ability to quickly adopt to quick changes
• Ability to summarize complex technology issues
• Hands on experience as Windows/Unix security admin
• Hands on experience in Network Security area (IDS, IPS, Firewalls, etc.)
• IT Audit experience
• Knowledge of industry frameworks and best practices (NIST, ISO 27000, OWASP etc.)
• Project Management experience
• Information risk and/or security qualification (CISSP, CRISC, CISM or equivalent)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85301
Requisition Number: 2006243