Accountable for the global delivery aspects of compensation and benefits (reward), including solution design, technology, and quality assurance. Leads three global Reward hubs and multiple teams of managers involved in implementing the reward delivery strategy. Serves as a subject matter expert on multiple complex factors of reward, including: Compensation, deferred compensation, healthcare, savings and retirement, financial protection, time off (including leaves) and plan administration.
Responsible for the delivery of Reward programs and accountable for day-to-day plan administration and responsibility, which includes:
· Executes policy, plan designs and initiatives in partnership with vendors and at the direction of strategic reward managers
· Compliance expertise in multiple reward areas
· Develops effective, efficient and standardized solutions for Reward delivery
· Manages RFPs and assesses vendor proposals and makes tactical recommendations based on desired outcomes and success measures
· Primary responsibility for day-to-day vendor management and performance, and Third Party Governance activity/tasks
· Troubleshoots vendor technology interface issues to ensure smooth running of processes
· Responsible for developing key standards, metrics, processes and delivery practices for Reward. Manages a broad range of participant inquiries and plan claims escalated by more junior managers and ensures they are handled correctly.
· Receives and corrects vendor issues raised by the team
· Assist with vendor communications and works in partnership with MyHR. Managing the operation and improving the quality of employee services provided.
Approves plans and timing developed by more junior managers. Analyzes compensation, leave and health care data and the results of programs over time to make informed, and recommendations. Solicits advice from Compensation & benefits strategy partners and serves as their primary liaison for contracted work. Contributes to the development of strategies to respond to law and policy changes using a broad range of industry experience. . Prepares proposals for senior management on plan design, new plan components to be evaluated and existing plan components to be assessed. Responsible for legal and technical administration of required disclosures, summary plan descriptions and documents the organization is required to retain.
Recruits, directs, motivates and develops more junior managers, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to effectively manage their team. Provides feedback at the most critical times. Work is accomplished both independently as a reward subject matter expert and through the work of direct reports.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 15-20 years of total work experience in reward preferred with 5-8 years of management experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 75010
Job: Human Resources
Organization: HR Compensation-HR06282
Requisition Number: 2006244