Overview of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is an investments company. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and people succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets.
This leadership position within the EMEA Global Digital Solutions practice will play a key role in growing our financial services practice through consultancy sales, business development and delivering first class technology consulting projects. It will build on existing deep firm-wide capabilities and an exceptional global client base but with a significant opportunity to expand the EMEA business.
This role reports directly to the Global Head of Digital Solutions with a matrix reporting line to the Global Head of Data and Analytic Solutions within Asset Servicing.
Responsibilities will include:
• Management of the Global Digital Solutions consulting function for regional business unit and has oversight of the deployment of full complement of Asset Servicing digital and data solutions within EMEA.
• End to end responsibility for growth, profitability and EMEA services catalog as regional business head for Global Digital Solutions
• Partner with BNY Mellon Data and Analytics leadership to bring new offerings to market across the EMEA Region
• Responsible for strategically developing and growing the scope of the Solutions consulting business and acts as the face of the consulting business to clients.
• Has in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of firm solutions, the marketplace and client needs. In collaboration with senior leaders, determines the key solutions of strategic importance to the firm and the long-term goals for the business unit.
• Demonstrates significant external activity in the market by conducting speaking engagements, liaising with industry and professional groups, and networking with C-Suite and other strategic decision makers at clients and prospects.
• Develops firm intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market.
• Collaborates with peer managers in Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management, Product Development and Marketing teams to deliver on sales and market share goals.
• Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their personal contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Provides feedback at the most critical times.
• Guides staff in building adoption and utilization of firm solutions in the marketplace and ensures that the team stays on top of the industry landscape and the industry environment
Location and mobility Position will be based in London, and candidate is expected to be wholly mobile to travel to clients and regional BNY Mellon offices as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying: • Recent experience, as a Partner, Senior Manager or Managing Director, within a recognised management consultancy practice • Proven ability to sell and deliver management consultancy work in the EMEA Financial Services sector with appropriate contacts. This could be Asset Management, Asset Owners, insurance, or capital markets as the firm has broad expertise and capability. • Securities or financial product experience required in addition to experience with modern technology • Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred. Extensive work experience required • Proven experience in professional services management. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70174
Organization: AS Eagle Cloud And EMS-HR06432
Requisition Number: 2006298