The Office of the CIO, in BNY Mellon's Technology organization is focused on driving, executing, and optimizing the business of technology, and move toward a stable, resilient and efficient organization. The Sr. Data Analyst, IT Asset Management will:
- Support analysis of data quality gaps and drive remediation in upstream data sources and processes where possible to support the IT Asset management for Application, Software, Hardware, Logical Assets
- Work with downstream dependent groups to ensure proper consumption and usage of data.
- High-level understanding of either change management processes, project management, software development lifecycle or delivery lifecycle
- Collect, aggregate, organize and analyze data from multiple disparate sources within the organization.
- Ability to identify, analyze trends or patterns in complex data set and generate reports
- Experience with leveraging advanced Excel and other analytical tools
- Develop understanding of systems and data repositories to review and identify data quality gaps and problems.
- Work with data owners to cleanup data inconsistencies and incompleteness
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities based on identified results
Bachelor's degree in related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
8-10 years of experience in data analysis
Knowledge of ServiceNow, Business Objects, Qlik, i.e. is preferable
Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Strong interpersonal, data visualization, and communications skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45151
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 2006437