As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets.
BNY Mellon Technology's mission is to provide our business partners with technology based solutions that enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions maintained on a stable and secure infrastructure, and to provide our employees with the tools and means to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
TSG (Technology Services Group) provides reliable, resilient, next-generation enterprise technology infrastructure and support that enables BNY Mellon employees to deliver the whole firm to their colleagues and clients around the world. We are continuously improving automation and bridging the gap between cost, customer needs, and innovative tools to ensure the best possible experience.
TSG Production Services team is dedicated to ensuring that our technology environments are best in class. Our Production Services team runs the systems that keep BNY Mellon running. Their mission is to deliver a full IT service management lifecycle across all run-the-bank applications and infrastructure support with the purpose of providing a controlled, secure, and predictable production environment. *Remove if not Production Services.
Our team members use their technical skills and business knowledge to bring forth solutions that will take our company into the future. If you are a collaborative continual learner with a global mindset and a desire to contribute to our company’s top priorities, this is the place for you.
As a member of our Service Management Organization, the ServiceNow Developer implements solutions leveraging the ServiceNow platform that are simple, intuitive, and easy to use while allowing users to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs.
You will work in a virtual team setting on various projects to take requirements/stories and build them on the ServiceNow platform. They have an understanding of the various ServiceNow Products (ITSM, ITBM, HR, GRC, etc.), and understands how the ITIL framework can be leveraged to create best practices for the customer.
- Work in a Scrum-based, Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the implementation project team
- Configure the Application UI and workflows
- Develop required integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) with multiple HR systems
- Attend and participate in Scrum meetings
- Assist with user acceptance testing
- Ensure that management receive timely updates on assigned tasks to facilitate frequent and proactive customer communication
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Service Management.
Sr. Specialist Developer->> Consults with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services or technical support. Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs using BNY Mellon's standard development methodology. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Contributes to defining time tables and project plans. Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices' for technical development methodologies and tools. Proposes innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 8-10 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 8-10 years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- 3+ years working on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM (CIS-ITSM)
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentation)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45172
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Production Services-HR17024
Requisition Number: 2006518