The Lead Analyst will be responsible for extracting revenue data from various transactional systems and LOB’s (Manual Files) , validate the extracted data, cleanse/standardize and load them into respective staging tables through batch (ETL Informatica/SQL Loader) processing and make sure they are available for various Business Day wise reporting requirements. S/he is also expected to work on Analysis and Reporting on Revenue Data.
· To collect, input quality and scheduling all revenue and client hierarchy data pertains to CPP
· To interface with rest of CPP operations team, shared services technology group and different data owners
· To manage the data input schedule for manual and automated feeds that encompass revenue, net interest revenue, product mappings, cost center and client hierarchies
· To perform data quality checks on various source data to make sure they meet the data requirements
· To manage associated responsibilities assigned with CPP Production time line
· Support other initiatives to meet common objective of CPP
Bachelor Degree in a financial discipline such as accounting, finance, statistics, or economics, Science/Engineering
Skills & Experience
· 2-5 years of overall experience (Finance experience will be a plus)
· Intermediate knowledge on SQL (ability to write medium complex queries)
· Knowledge on BI reporting tool like (Microsoft Power BI, Business Objects, Tableau, Qlikview, etc…) will be a plus
· Superb communication skills - Strong written and oral communications skills
· Self-starter – Should drive change on their own with minimal direction needed
· Analytical – Ability to easily dive into very arcane details on allocations and bring it up to the appropriate level of audience they are communicating with
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Confident and calm demeanor with ability to perform under pressure and handle difficult situations
· Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Internal Jobcode: 85066
Requisition Number: 2006529