The OCIO is focused on driving, executing, and optimizing the business of technology, and move toward a stable, resilient and efficient organization Regulatory Technology Overview: The Regulatory Technology team sits within the Office of the Chief Information Officer and reports directly to the Global Head of Regulatory Technology. The team is responsible for the governance of all programs & projects driven by regulators, or other change initiatives that could result in regulatory impact. Also owns the Business Analysis domain within BNY Mellon’s Technology Enterprise Change Management Framework (TECM).
The Senior Regulatory Change Risk Manager will shape the new Regulatory Technology team and its impact on BNY Mellon as well as support the development of the Business Analysis domain. Additionally:
- Governs and steers a number of teams across Technology in identifying, analysing, monitoring, and minimizing areas of Regulatory Risk during the delivery of program and projects across the Enterprise.
- Contributes to developing the strategic direction of the Regulatory Technology function.
- Supports the establishment of the new Business Analysis domain in the Technology Enterprise Change Management (TECM) framework.
- Governs high-impact and complex change initiatives by working with the PgM and PM to mitigate any regulatory deficiencies. Ensures controls meet regulatory and organization standards.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of technology and the businesses to determine potential risks to the organization; including financial threats. Drives any resulting change needed to mitigate risk.
- Partners with business units and technology service providers to respond to reports issued by regulatory agencies or compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- 12+ years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Has a thorough understanding of Financial Services regulations and how they can impact, or be impacted by, technological change.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and impact business decisions over which the incumbent has a deep understanding but no direct authority.
- Experience of defining, refining and tracking requirements in the program environment based on regulatory stipulations would be a significant advantage
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45318
Organization: Office of CIO-HR18027
Requisition Number: 2006542