About the Role:
BNY Mellon Investment Management is hiring an ETF Strategist who will be responsible for working closely with distribution to drive AUM growth within BNY Mellon’s ETF business. The role reports to the Chief Executive Officer of ETF, Index and Cash Investment Strategies.
- Act as a main point of contact for expertise, platforms, and education for ETF sales teams and their clients to help increase ETF sales and revenue
- Build new relationships with ETF clients directly and in partnership with BNY Mellon Global Distribution and other distribution teams across the firm
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our ETFs, ETF model portfolios for distribution teams and clients across intermediary platforms, TAMPs, custodians and institutional channels
- Drive client engagement and prospecting opportunities through client presentations, education, internal updates and sales ideas to support specific ETF products
- Position the unique advantages of BNY Mellon ETFs with distribution and directly to clients
- Provide product expertise related to ETF mechanics including creation/redemption, pricing, and operational nuances of fund structure.
- Partner with marketing to develop ETF thought leadership and sales ideas to support distribution
- Represent our ETF business and product offering at client and industry conferences
- 10+ years of distribution experience and 5+ years of dedicated ETF experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- CFA or MBA preferred
- Deep relationships with key ETF users within intermediary channel
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on complicated investment topics across multiple asset classes preferred
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well internally as well as with clients
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Strong technical skills (Excel, Bloomberg, etc.) required
Boston or New York City
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 80009
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Other Boutiques-HR17645
Requisition Number: 2006713