BNY Mellon Investment Management is hiring an experienced ETF Program Operations individual who will be responsible for leading and managing operational work streams related to the launch of new ETFs for multiple BNY Mellon sub-advisors. Working across the organization, the ETF Program Operations will partner with other functional areas to ensure timely and successful launches of multi-asset class ETF products into the institutional marketplace. Serve as primary day-to-day contact for ETF operations matters. The role reports to the Chief Operating Officer of ETF and Index.
- Lead and manage operational work streams and activities related to the launch of new ETFs across multiple ETF sub-advisers (in the context of broader program structure)
- Coordinate across other new ETF launch work streams as needed (e.g., marketing & accounting)
- Work with technology, portfolio management, operations and other functional areas on work flows and implementation
- Provide ETF expertise and help educate colleagues on related operations nuances
- Partner with portfolio management, COO, compliance, and other partners for issue resolution
- Build and execute successful ETF operating routines including procedures and controls
- Establish and oversee operations metrics and reporting
- Interact directly with internal teams on related projects or adhoc requests
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and reducing risk
- Support new business initiatives for the division
- Contributes to the achievement of functional / business unit objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong experience managing projects across multiple constituents.
- Asset Servicing experience desirable.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related ETF Operations experience preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Internal Jobcode: 70184
Job: Asset Management
Organization: Other Boutiques-HR17645
Requisition Number: 2006716