Cash Management forecast and analyse BNY Mellon's liquidity across a multitude of markets and nostros, for Corporate Treasury.
Serves as an experienced team lead of a small to medium sized team, which provide multiple liquidity forecasts to Corporate Treasury ahead of intraday deadlines or monitor the liquidity profile of our direct channels. Process liquidity transfers/money market deals to ensure sufficient liquidity is available to execute client payments and minimise regulatory exposure. Acts as the conduit between technology and operations during technology incidents. Drive and deliver on the department strategy as well as encouraging continuous employee development.
As an operations team lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensure a high level of service to Corporate Treasury and other key stakeholders is provided, by managing day-to-day activities and initiatives of the team, ensuring appropriate resourcing. Including effective incident management when required.
- Provide technically astute input for Cash Management projects or for helping resolve moderately complex problems, as the first point of contact for escalations.
- Communicate feedback and mentoring to staff regarding their performance. As well as to staff supervisors and upward feedback to managers/peers.
- Review daily KPIs ensuring the performance of the team is in line with expectations of stakeholders and SLAs. Addressing any potential issues with effective escalation and remediation.
- Encourage global collaboration amongst several Cash Management teams from day-to-day work, to global strategy delivery.
- Experience of 2+ years in banking operations is preferred.
- Management experience preferred
- ACT qualifications in Treasury fundamentals desirable
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70423
Requisition Number: 2007058