Settlements Project Support (SPS) provide Strategic Planning, Business Analysis, Process Improvement, Market Change, Business Change, Regulatory Change and Technology Change support to GSO Settlements and their clients and stakeholders.
We strive to foster a working environment where talented staff are empowered to challenge and improve processes, building relationships and developing personally according to defined and individual career pathways.
By employing best practice project management, analysis and testing methodologies, we aim to deliver outstanding service and best-in-class project support to all those engaged in Settlements related projects.
- Performs routine and non-routine client service and transactional support functions.
- Interacts with other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issues.
- Processes account related transactions per scheduled events/client authenticated direction.
- Following established procedures, answers inquiries, and resolves problems or issues.
- Manages situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to client response.
- Escalates more complex situations to senior colleagues.
- Integrates area knowledge with understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience is preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70606
Requisition Number: 2007185